Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted online or through email attachment by the appropriate deadline. In case of submitting through email, make sure to provide proper details like scientific session, oral/poster etc.No fax copies or disks submissions will be accepted.
- Abstracts should be submitted in clear American English to allow the reviewers to focus on the scientific content of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be properly formatted and organized into four sections identified by the following bolded headers: Purpose/Objectives, Materials/Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The abstract cannot contain illustrations, images or graphs. If the abstract is accepted, presenters may include these items in their on-site presentations. An abstract may contain one small table.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like.
- An abstract may only be submitted once. Duplicate abstracts (reporting the same data) that are submitted under a different title or author will not be considered.
- Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or conference publication.
- An internal panel of reviewers will review the abstract.
Keynote presentations are given 40 minutes with 5 minutes discussion. Invited papers are given 30 minutes and 5 minutes discussion.
There is no fee for abstract submissions.
A minimum of one-day meeting registration is required for all contributed speaker/poster presenters. Invited speaker will receive detailed instructions, regarding registration in their invitational letter.
Any presenter may give a maximum of two presentations in the meeting.Make sure that both the papers should be in different scientific sessions. All other papers need to be presented in the poster format for which there are 3 posters per conference limit.
Please check the website, approximately three months before the meeting for the scheduled date and time of your presentation.
Abstract Review & Selection:
Abstracts, including footnotes, must be 200 words or less. The program editors and review committee reserve the right to edit abstracts, if necessary, for clarity, grammar, style, and length. All the abstracts submitted will be reviewed by an International panel of experts representing all specialties. Within in 3 days of the abstract submission from the author, the reviewers (10 reviewers for each conference) were requested to review the abstract of their specified sessions based on their expertise. Once the papers are reviewed, the conference secretariat will mail the status of the abstract.
Please proof your abstract carefully for formatting, spelling and data errors. Pay special attention to the author order and presenting author designation. Review your confirmation email, as this is how the abstract will be published. Errors can be corrected if sent by May 20, 2020. After this date, we cannot make any corrections. This rule is strictly enforced.
You will be notified via email of the status of your abstract by within 3 working days. Acceptance of the abstract by the committee obligates the author to present the paper and pay the meeting registration fee. If circumstances prevent attendance, you must notify the program manager and arrange for an alternate presenter, preferably a co-author.
If you choose to withdraw your abstract, please email your request by March 16, 2020, to the concerned program manager. After this date, your abstract will be published exactly as it was submitted in the Nanotechnology and NanoScience as a supplement.
An LCD projector and microphone will be automatically provided at no cost in all session rooms. Speakers will be required to pay for additional equipment if it is required.
In accordance with the Scifi Conferences policy, authors are requested to be sensitive to, and show respect for, ethnic, cultural, religious, and gender diversity. For example, you should not use language that suggests that scientists/physicists are exclusively male. Additionally, Scifi Conferences official measurement system is the International System of Units (SI). We recommend that our members and those writing for our publications make every effort to use the SI system exclusively.